Monday, June 27, 2011

(fitpost)

My main problems have been boredom and peach cobbler. Seriously. I know the workouts are so important but sometimes it is hard to go to the gym and do the exact same thing every time. This week I did a water workout and fun abs video. Then, the gym workout becomes comforting rather than boring.
One thing I have learned is that there are certain foods worth the calories and certain foods that aren't. Recently a Heart Attack grill set up shop in Dallas and there is a burger worth 5 DAYS of calories. That is NOT worth it. Coleslaw-not worth it. Homemade peach cobbler. Worth ever single one of its calories.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh perfect post for me right now!!!! Thanks for the helpful links! Especially the workouts by body type and 50 healthiest snacks!! I need to lose the freshman 5 I put on!! Ahhhh!!

A Girl in Pearls said...

You look great girl!! Keep it up! I admire how much you're staying on track :)

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

looking good girl! Love the link on the 50 healthiest snacks...perfect! xo

Sweet Pea said...

You go girl!! Yay for you for sticking with it :)

Breton Bay said...

Way to go! So inspiring.