Okay, were not going to list the workouts because I cant remember what exact thing I did each exact day... I took Thursday off. and on Monday I took a Barre ballet class and a Latin Fever dance class. Super fun.
I have been tackling some of the things that scare me at the gym. like the stair master. I get visions of the road runner and my legs moving faster than they ever have before. and the big boy free weights. I feel so much more accomplished when it is all over, even if I may have lifted more taking off the weights from the builder before me.
Anyway, I had a grad party on the lake today. That's right Lady's.SWIMSUIT TIME. I was stressing. But I went out and got a swim suit I LOVE. I kept thinking its not time yet. Give me a couple more months for my big reveal. but I just had to throw off the cover up and hope everyone else was as occupied with their thighs as I was. Turns out I had a TON of fun and would have missed out on so much if my insecurities would have held me at bay. Ha. OH and you should have seen the shorts I wore. I bought them at the beginning of the summer and I literally had to hold them up they were so loose with the water weight. :)
But here's the links that I loved this week!
- Fitsugar shows us 100 calorie servings of fruit
- Self teaches us how to make the healthy habits stick. I really agree with the last one. read in a magazine we should treat healthy eating as part of our beauty routine like washing our face, done all the time, not done until its fixed.
- My Fitness Pal app has been wonderful for counting calories and carbs and everything. It even let me count treading water while at the lake today.
- Jillian of Biggest Loser fame also has a workout app.
- are you falling for these tricky diet foods?

2 comments:
Lovely!! :D so inspiring!
Thanks for posting the links you love. I had no idea Jillian Michael's offered a free fitness app!
Post a Comment